Menorah

Share This Page
Artist
Lifespan
1949-
Nationality
Information
Art Type
Media / Materials
Status
Year Completed
1975
Credit
Collection of Tifereth Israel Synagogue, Des Moines
Location
Latitude & Longitude
41.594178, -93.682807
Location Description
Installed at the south edge of the outdoor courtyard at Tirereth Israel Synagogue, 924 Polk Boulevard, Des Moines, Iowa

The sculpture was commissioned by The Waldinger Foundation, Des Moines, Iowa, 1975. It was presented in 1975 to the Tifereth Israel Synagogue by the Waldinger and Duitch Families in loving memory of their dear parents and grandparents, Harry and Golda Waldinger, and Jacob and Jessie Duitch, on the 75th anniversary of the congregation.

A view of “Menorah” by Jeffrey Abt, looking southeast from Tifereth Synagogue.
A view of “Menorah” by Jeffrey Abt, looking southeast from Tifereth Synagogue.

Find other public artwork: Waveland Park Neighborhood

Greater Des Moines Public Art Foundation

Send this to friend