Artstop Project Spaces will transform several highly visible sites among Des Moines’ six Artstop districts into places for adventurous artistic works! The public will have the opportunity to view all of the works over two weeks and to vote for their favorites.
Project spaces is supported by Greater Des Moines Public Art Foundation. Projects On View September 23, 2011-October 9, 2011
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ARTSTOP PROJECT SPACES ARTIST NOW!
Locations and artists
- JUDY BALES, Des Moines Public Library, Western Gateway District
- MATTHEW CLARK, Studio 3, Ingersoll District
- KIM HUTCHINSON, Capitol Square, Court Avenue District
- MATTHEW KLUBER, Gateway Lofts, Western Gateway District
- KEITH LEMLEY, Capitol Square, Court Avenue District
- LEE EMMA RUNNING, City Hall, Historic Valley Junction District
- JOAN WEBSTER-VORE, Roosevelt Shopping Center, Roosevelt District
- SUSAN CHRYSLER WHITE, State Historical Building, Historic East Village District